Image courtesy of Daniel Simon, Cosmic Motors
Each year more than 100,000 design professionals advance their credibility by proving their skills and knowledge with Autodesk Certification. As an Autodesk software user, you’ve already realized how Autodesk software gives you the power to bring your ideas to life. Now gain a solid competitive edge by formally proving your expertise.
An Autodesk Certified credential signifies that you’ve joined an elite group of experienced design professionals from around the world who know how to optimize Autodesk software. There are different levels of Certification available that will help advance your credibility in your field. The Associate exam is available globally, and the Professional exam is available in select countries.
The first step is to assess your current skill set. Take the assessment test of contact your local Autodesk Authorized Training Center to determine your knowledge gaps and create your personalized path to achieve certification. Next, take a class or purchase the Autodesk Official Training Guide, study and practice what you’ve learned to get ready to take the exams.
Currently, Autodesk Certification is available on various Autodesk products used in the architecture, engineering, and digital arts fields. Start your path to Autodesk Certification. It can give you the power to succeed.
Why Choose Autodesk Certification?
- Demonstrate your expertise in the latest Autodesk technology
- Employer recognition (selection, bonuses, advancement, pay)
- Industry recognition of your skill set.
- Earn a portable credential for job retention and mobility.
- Peer recognition – be the best in your company.
- Improve your performance and add value to your company.
- Certificate, logo, and listing in Autodesk’s database.
- Objectively benchmark employee performance
- Make better hiring decisions
- Benefit by investing in staff – lower turnover
- Increase productivity by focusing learning on needed skills
- Improved workforce management – the right person for the right job
- Competitive advantage ‐ promote the use of Autodesk certified staff on projects
- Reward employee commitment and expertise – use certification as a goal for performance rewards
Learn More About Certification
Top 10 Reasons to Get Certified
What Employers Should Know
Employer Success Story with Autodesk Certification
Certification Questions and Answers