The solution designed specifically for CAD users that includes smart plugins for 2D and 3D PDF creation.
- Includes all features from Revu Standard
- Plugins for 2D PDFs – Create PDFs from AutoCAD, Revit, SolidWorks, Navisworks Manage, Navisworks Simulate and SketchUp Pro.
- Plugins for 3D PDFs – Create PDFs from Revu, Navisworks Manage, Navisworks Simulate, SketchUp Pro and any IFC file.
- Batch Creation – Convert an unlimited number of files from CAD programs and apply stamps, cover sheets, headers & footers and more.
- ALSO INCLUDES: Bluebeam Studio – Manage projects securely and collaborate with project partners anywhere, at any time.
Contact Us Today if you are looking for more than 4 seats, we can make you a better deal. There are also subscription and upgrade options available, or for a FREE trial CD if you contact us today
Is Revu the right PDF solution for you? Find other options for all your business needs below:
The PDF solution for Windows desktop and tablet users who want to create, edit and markup PDF files. Includes Bluebeam Studio™ for real-time document-based collaboration.
The enhanced PDF solution for CAD users working on a Windows desktop or tablet that includes direct plugins for AutoCAD®, Revit®, Navisworks® Manage, Navisworks Simulate, SolidWorks® and SketchUp® Pro. Convert any IFC or U3D file to PDF with ease. Revu CAD also has direct integration with SharePoint™ and ProjectWise™, and includes Bluebeam Studio™ for real-time document-based collaboration.
The ultimate edition of Revu includes all of the same PDF creation, markup, editing and collaboration capabilities found in Revu CAD, as well as OCR+, PDF form creation, Scripting, Structures™, Batch Link®, Batch Slip Sheet and Redaction.
Bluebeam Studio Prime
Studio Prime is a cloud-based subscription collaboration solution that includes all the features of Bluebeam Studio, plus additional administrative functionality. Studio Prime offers greater administrative control over users and files, Studio usage reports, and access to the Bluebeam Studio API, which supports external application integration.