PacifiCAD offers a wide assortment of consulting services to help you maximize your productivity using the software we sell. Beginning with an in-depth "Site Review" of your design practices and procedures, we identify areas of opportunity for high-ROI. We then lay out a road-map for you to realize these opportunities in a practical time/cost manner. PacifiCAD will provide à la carte solutions as you see fit.
Site Review process:
- Interview key design, operations, and management personnel to understand how information moves through your organization and identify opportunities for improving efficiency, reducing costs, eliminating errors, and reducing waste.
- Inventory your computer equipment to determine what software products are loaded, what service packs have been installed, and whether or not they have certified graphics cards and drivers installed.
- Prepare a comprehensive report of our findings suitable for making proposals to upper management and detailed budgeting purposes.
Below are typical recommendations from Site Reviews that PacifiCAD can complete for you:
- Custom Programming for efficiency
- Standard Development
- Block Library Development
- Requirements Assessment
- Fast Track to Productivity with Civil 3D
- Reviews and Project Tracking
- Analyze network traffic to identify mis-configuration
- Panzura File System optimization
- Project Templates
- Import/Export Mapping Files
- Materials, Object Styles, and Hatch Patterns
- Server Configuration
- Inventor Project File Configuration
- Data Import
- Problem File Resolution
- Custom Library Configuration
- License Manager Configuration
- Deployment Creation
- Deployment Customization
- Software Installation
- Implementation Training
- Perform an installed seat-count per Application Report
- Network License monitoring tools
- Setup/configure network license server and files
- Setup/configure IT asset automated tools
- Best practices for Autodesk serial number management