PacifiCAD Consulting Services
PacifiCAD offers a wide assortment of consulting services to help you maximize your productivity using the software we sell. Beginning with an in-depth "Site Review" of your design practices and procedures, we identify areas of opportunity for high-ROI. We then lay out a road-map for you to realize these opportunities in a practical time/cost manner. PacifiCAD will provide à la carte solutions as you see fit.
Site Review process:
Interview key design, operations, and management personnel to understand how information moves through your organization and identify opportunities for improving efficiency, reducing costs, eliminating errors, and reducing waste.
Inventory your computer equipment to determine what software products are loaded, what service packs have been installed, and whether or not they have certified graphics cards and drivers installed.
Prepare a comprehensive report of our findings suitable for making proposals to upper management and detailed budgeting purposes.
Below are typical recommendations from Site Reviews that PacifiCAD can complete for you:
- User Interface Customization
- Standards Implementation
- Block Library Development
- Requirements Assessment
- Fast Tract to Productivity with Civil 3D
- Reviews and Project Tracking
- Project Templates
- Import/Export Mapping Files
- Materials, Object Styles, and Hatch Patterns
- Server Configuration
- Inventor Project File configuration
- Data import
- Problem file resolution
- Software Installation
- CUI, Custom User Interface configuration
- Custom Library Configuration
- License Manager Configuration
Network Configuration & Useage Reporting Services
- Analyze network traffic to identify mis-configuration or areas for immediate improvement
- Perform an installed seat-count per Application report
- Riverbed Configuration
- Citix for CAD environments
- Sonicwall VPN Configuration