- Interview key design, operations, and management personnel to understand how information moves through your organization and identify opportunities for improving efficiency, reducing costs, eliminating errors, and reducing waste.
- Inventory your computer equipment to determine what software products are loaded, what service packs have been installed, and whether or not they have certified graphics cards and drivers installed.
- Prepare a comprehensive report of our findings suitable for making proposals to upper management and detailed budgeting purposes.
- Work with you to get your CAD software installed and configured properly
- Migrate legacy data and applications to the newest products and the latest release
- Tailor your CAD application to your business by creating templates, styles, libraries of standard components, and task-specific user interface elements (toolbars, menus, palettes, etc.)
- Provide customized software training focused on the work you do every day
- Help you define and implement CAD standards within your company
- Write macros and utility programs to automate repetitive processes, facilitate compliance with design standards, and exchange data with other people and/or applications
- Implement data management systems based on Autodesk Vault to facilitate finding, re-using and versioning your drawings
Civil 3D Customization