Over the Web Training - OTW
“OTW” is designed to help your company maximize its investment in new design technologies and implementations by reducing workload, increasing productivity, and improving product quality. Whether it is your first attempt with new software or experienced users pushing the envelope, “OTW” is like an “Insurance policy for your project.” Work 1-on-1 with our Autodesk Certified Instructors and Technical Experts right from your computer on your project! Don't waste your valuable time searching for the answers on Google when you can get them right now with OTW.
"OTW" Training Key Benefits:
- On-Demand education
- Hands-on project assistance
- Immediate results
- Ability to ask questions
- Minimal time commitment
- Convenient and easy scheduling
- One-on-one or group sessions
- Economical and very effective, high ROI
- No travel or travel expenses - all you need is an internet connection
- Project Specific Topics
- Autodesk Certified Instructors
- Live interaction with the instructor and ability to ask questions anytime during the session
- Attendees can be sent training material (at an additional cost when appropriate) to follow along during a session
OTW Training Pricing:
If you are thinking high-level in regards to what efficiencies PacifiCAD & Autodesk solutions can be realized with your workflows, we have the “Webinar OTW” service that can be used for up to 90 attendees.
This service is more broadcast oriented then it is duplex communication, however we do manage Q&A & polls throughout the webinar to make sure we are on track with information your company desires.
Webinar OTW Pricing:
|Webinar OTW Training||1 hour||$ 100.00|
|Webinar OTW Training||2 hours||$ 200.00|
- OTW Training is intended for one on one, 2hr or less topics of technical instruction performed over the phone with remote support software.
- Purchased OTW does not expire while on subscription with PacifiCAD for products being trained on.
- If not on or when falling off of subscription, purchased OTW expires in 1yr after purchase or 1yr after subscription expiration, whichever is later.
Webinar OTW - virtual training that is more broadcast than duplex
- Can host up to 90 attendees
- Prior to Webinar Training PacifiCAD performs discovery and can help select appropriate customer data to use for training if desired.
- Additional fees may apply for training-prep on proprietary data sets.
- During Webinar training, PacifiCAD organizers utilize polls to ensure each Webinar is on track with your organization’s training goals.