PacifiCAD is a Training and Certification Center offering classes covering a wide variety of CAD/CAM products. Our team of highly skilled instructors provide professional training solutions for Building Design, Manufacturing/Product Design, and Civil Infrastructure Design software, as well as many others.
If our calendar doesn’t have the specific class you desire, please let us know! At PacifiCAD, your needs come first. We can deliver a host of custom classes, 1-on-1 trainings, onsite company specific training, lunch and learn sessions, over the shoulder coaching, and Over-the-Web training.
Keeping up to date with current software improvements can be a formidable task; one that you can entrust to PacifiCAD. Come see us to keep you and your team up to speed, sharp, and productive.
AIA Continuing Education
PacifiCAD offers training courses that count towards AIA continuing education credits. Click below to view the steps for submitting online via the Discovery platform to get credit for AIA continuing education credits!
- Begin at www.aia.org/education
- Click on "CES Discovery Sign In" on the left margin
- Click the blue icon button "Go to Sign In" at the center of the page
- At the Discovery homepage, please log in using your aia.org primary email address and password.
- Select the "Self-reported Activities" tab
- Scroll to the bottom and click "Add New." Fill in the form and click "Save". Once submitted, each self-report will be reviewed within 5 business days. If approved, the status will appear as "Approved."